Saturday, November 18, 2017

update

Had a blast last weekend seeing shows on back to back nights, a rare feet for an old fart like me. 

On Friday we went to the Black Sheep for the Perpetual Groove show.  Loved it, even though they didn't play my favorite Three Weeks.






On Saturday we headed over to Manitou to catch the Trout Steak Revival show at city hall.  Not exactly Red Rocks, but it was pretty cool and I hope they start bringing more bands there.


A few days later, on Friday, I biked home in short sleeves and headed up to Lone Tree where it was snowing.  Nat Geo talk about the Grand Canyon with Pete McBride and Kevin Fedarko. 


I had been itching to get back to the GC since I saw Fedarko speak a month or so ago, and the wheeles are really turning now.   $100 and I might go do this hike sometime around easter.


In other important news, there's a new, really good pizza joint by my house.


Still getting the dog out, usually twice a day.  This shot is from Red Rock Canyon.  As the crow flies it's probably less than a mile from my house.


No comments: