Wednesday, June 29, 2016

queensryche

Tues PM - Four mile run up and down Bear Creek Canyon/666 with the dogs.  Holly and I kept having to wait up for Meesha, she is used to running with Amanda and hence is totally unprepared for the distance and pace.

Wed AM - Good seven miler on the Garden roads. 

Will hit my monthly goals of 200 miles running and 400 miles biking, with the highlights being the Dirty Kanza and San Juan Solstice.  Now it's time to concentrate on Pikes.

Halfway through the year and I've biked to work 74 times so far.  740 miles that are not on the Jeep.  That is $400 saved, according to the current IRS mileage rate.  I should probably go out and buy a new $4000 bike so I can continue saving so much money.

Anyone remember how big Queensryche was back in the 90s?  I think they used to play stadiums.  It was just announced they will be playing a show at the Black Sheep in December.  I'm gonna go party like it's 1995!


1 comment:

GZ said...

I was so into Operation Mindcrime. That was more like 1989 though.