Thursday, August 06, 2015

a pirates fan looks at 40

Early morning Incline with the dog.  Very slow.  The dog was skittish, so I had to corral her.  And, as a bad sign that summer is slowly on it's way out, it was pretty dark the whole way up the tracks.  And I may have been up a bit late drinking beer, enough that Marc was reported to the Pleasant Valley e-mail list as a threat with his erratic drunken bike riding late last night.  So yeah, it took a while.

Nothing to note here except that this is my all time best effort at anything as a master.

Thanks to all those who reached out today.

3 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Welcome to the best years of your life.
Will be in Boulder from 08/23 - 08/26 if you want to drink some more.

Larry DeWitt said...

I thought you said you were catching up with me. I'm looking a 58 in a couple weeks.

Andy said...

I've done more with my life since turning 40 than I did with the previous 20 years of adult life and THEY were packed. Staring down 50 in less than three years without any fear. You'll be fine. Happy Belated Birthday JT!