Monday, August 31, 2015

21

Solid 21 mile run on Sunday in 3:13.  Fell apart over the final miles but at least I got the distance in.  If I can get this course down near 2:55 before NYC I'll feel pretty good about a sub three there.  The run capped off a 60+ mile week.

Easy 10K this morning, still pretty sore.  End August with 202 miles of running, and 380 miles on the bike.  Good stuff.  August 31st was my 94th bike commute on the year.

The Script is back, baby!!!!!  A sleeping giant is awakening.  Jump on the bandwagon now, folks!

$100 and I caught the Dave Matthews Band on Friday.  First show at Fiddler's Green for me.  Can't say I'm overly impressed with the place.  We did hit a new brewery before the show:


And they sold cans of Moscow Mule at the show:


My live music life is starting to become active again, finally.  Upcoming shows include Los Lonely Boys, Mac Sabbath, and Moon Taxi.  Plus we caught Blue Frog last night at Front Range.


3 comments:

The Padre said...

Fantastic numbers brother and I dig the Mule in a can!! I am looking forward to seeing the new beast of a bike soon. My cuz and family are using the AF tix in Sept and Oct which means I might be out in Nov. I will keep you updated as I know more. Cheers

brownie said...

I am currently boycotting Air Force athletics as the Academy has all their trails closed to the public. But let me know when you're here and we'll drink some brews!

trudginalong said...

My boss owns part of that Punching Mule company, they make some sort of other cocktail I can't remember. Decent for canned cocktail I guess.