Friday, July 18, 2014

beer 198

Rode down to the New Belgium Clips of Faith shindig at America the Beautiful park on Thursday night.  Lots of NB stuff on tap and I went with the FOCOlaboration for the beer of the day.  Two of my favorite Colorado breweries teamed up for this, New Belgium and Odell's.


Got to meet one of my bike heroes, Fixie Dave.  He parked my bike for me at the bike valet.  Dude rode the Continental Divide Trail on a fixed gear mountain bike in 33 days.  When I had a fixie, I struggled to control the thing on the 3.5 mile paved commute to work.


 A few of the usual suspects on the red carpet:


Before the movies, $100 and I dropped by the new 503 West, formerly known at the Dutch Mill Tavern.  Good burger and if you're a fan of Colorado beers you won't be disappointed.  $100 is now dying to hit up there weekend bloody mary bar. 

On the ride home we couldn't pass up a visit to Alchemy.


Needless to say, I did not get up early enough for a run on Friday.

No comments: