Tuesday, July 08, 2014

beer 188

Solid IPA from Tommyknocker.  Been way too long since I visited this brewery.  Other than New Belgium stuff, Tommyknocker brews were my first Colorado micro, as they used to sell the stuff long ago at the Whip In.

Overslept on Monday morning, but still got in the bike commute to and from work.  Nice ten miler on the Garden roads on Monday evening.

Easy five miler, again on the Garden roads (I never get sick of that place), on Tuesday morning.  Hope to get in a nice ride later today if the weather holds.

2 comments:

mike_hinterberg said...

Perfect beer for pairing with the Tommyknocker Ultras!

Perfect race for you to consider after Pbville, as something else overly expensive/whining/annoying?

brownie said...

I can wear all my "Dig Deep" schwag from Leadville there!