Monday, October 31, 2011

October

Easy 10.2 miles after work to get away from all the kids, 1:39. Brings my October total to 314 miles. Second highest monthly total of 2011. Some pretty epic miles in there, including the Zion Traverse, the sub three at Wisconsin Dells, and the Boulder Basic.

Sitting at 2600 miles on the year. Would like to get damn close to 3000 before Vegas, so I can take the rest of December off.

Tore it up on the Green Monster front as well, now sitting at 90 on the year.

2 comments:

Jeff B. said...

You had to beat my high monthly total....I got in 301 this month which is about twice my normal monthly average this year. Good job, and one of my 10 minute miles were to take a dump (pretty fast dump), but the other one there was no excuse! Helps to be on pavement and pancake flat.

mtnrunner2 said...

You could have stayed home and handed out all your accumulated race T-shirts for Halloween. But that might trigger mandatory eggings

Impressive running.