Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thurs

5:15AM start for the Cheyenne Canyon run. Legs are still heavy from Zion, so I was a bit surprised that I went sub 48 for the climb, despite the easy effort. I really think I'll be able to take down Mr. Elite at the upcoming hill climb*.

Think we have eight brave souls in for the Krispy Kreme Challenge this Saturday.

Congrats to King's Chef for kicking ass in the "Best Of" edition of the CS Indy. Four gold medals! Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Restaurant, Best Diner, Best Green Chili, and Best Late-Nite Dining. I think they should have been Best Burger as well, though not too many folks go there for the burger.

Hope to get a Zion report posted on Friday...

*PG has said he will be pushing a baby stroller during the race.

1 comment:

trudginalong said...

I will DOMINATE!