Friday, October 28, 2011

fri

Felt pretty good on the Incline last night. Was worried how the quads would hold up on the way down, but they're fine. Looks like I'll need to come up with a new excuse for a shitty run in Boulder on Saturday.

Signed up for the Backcountry half marathon again. Fast Eddy's home course, we'll see if he has the cojones to show up. Gave it about the hardest effort I've ever given for that distance last year, and still ran something like 1:45. Hard course, but lots of fun. Should be a good tune up for Vegas.

I'm running the Fall Series Ute Valley race on Sunday dressed as a beer bottle...

5 comments:

Woody said...

It kills me that I can't join you out there. My excuse is a work retreat. You run right by my house at the beginning/end. The trails in the 2nd half of the race are a lot of fun. That's where I run at least 4-5 times a week. Maybe next year I can take you on!

mtnrunner2 said...

My excuse for Boulder will either be snow, or lack of snow, or waiting for the light to be "just right". That and being slow.

Should be there, provided I don't miss my alarm(s).

brownie said...

Woody, do you know when the Mesa Trail double crossing is? I'd like to come run that.

GZ said...

It is today. We can do it anytime you come up.

mtnrunner2 said...

Uh-oh, he's hooked after one run! :)