Monday, September 19, 2011

Telluride weekend

Another T-Ride weekend in the books. Incredible time. Even with the shitty weather.

No running, or even anything resembling healthy behavior, since Wednesday morning. Still going to head out to Wisconsin Dells, but any thoughts of a PR or even a sub three are gone. Maybe I can get there before Vegas. But it's starting to look like I won't get any motivation back until the Hardrock lottery.

Lots of blogs to catch up on. Looks like I missed quite the weekend on the ultrarunning blogosphere. But I am beating GZ in AJW's poll. I'm also beating AJW, Karl Meltzer, Fast Eddy, and Geoff Roes. Gotta love the interweb.

Other sports news I missed this weekend: Pitt is headed to the ACC. I'm more of a college hoops fan than a football guy, so the thought of playing Duke and Carolina every year kicks ass!


No rest for the weary. Friday I'm off to Madison, Wisconsin. Gonna try to get some good running in out there, as they do have a pretty sweet running community. But I'm guessing that my first trip to Wisconsin will be spent drinking a crapton of cheap, yellow beer. Monday we're going to Milwaukee to tour the Pabst facilities and catch the Brewers/Pirates game!

5 comments:

Patrick Thurber said...

new glarus brewery "spotted cow"

brownie said...

Yeah, that's on the list as well. Driving out to Wisconsin in October, so we're bringing lots of that stuff back.

GZ said...

Crikey. YOu voted there more than the Amanda versus Brownie post.

trudginalong said...

I voted. You owe me a beer.

brownie said...

I only voted once, and not for my blog. I might have voted for GZ's blog but it was too close to mine.

I did vote in the Amanda poll. Picked myself to beat her by over 10 minutes.