Friday, September 09, 2011

daily haiku

Homeless people suck
I'll never support those jerks
Even for free beer

Not my best work, but I only had about 30 seconds to come up with it. I work with lots of homeless peeps and not all of them suck. And there's nothing I won't support if it involves free beer.

Incline last night, with $100 and the dog. Damn dark when we got up to the top, so it was slow going back down the Barr Trail.

Aspen Four Pass loop is on for Sunday. Maroon Lake TH at 6:30am if you wanna join Ryan K and I. Bring four beers.

3 comments:

mike_hinterberg said...

New Belgium use to have a coupon for a free bike bell if you said a haiku out loud at the brewery...what was this one for?

mtnrunner2 said...

I need a bike bell
It will be my bike's ding dong
Now give me my beer

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing about the 4 passes in a day. That is going to be quite the day. I felt tired and hiking it in 3.