Thursday, September 08, 2011

Cheyenne Canyon

Nice hill workout with Rick H this morning. Ran the 6k Canya Canon route, 51:20 to the top. Total of 6.7 miles in 1:13. Getting pretty chilly in the morning around here, though I can finally see Pikes Peak and it's surprisingly still snow free.

No-go on the Mt. Mitchell lottery. Disappointed, but it does put an extra $110 in my pocket to blow in Telluride next weekend. Any ideas for some early 2012 trail races to keep me motivated this winter? Or maybe I'll just shoot for a fast marathon again...

5 comments:

Manners said...

Gotta 2nd that. The Red Hot is a fun early season race.

trudginalong said...

Rock Canyon 1/2 for a beer. Think I'll go down for it.

HappyTrails said...

http://www.alaskaultrasport.com/alaska_ultra_home_page.html

;-) some frozen fun

brownie said...

How quickly do I have to sign up for Moab? I'll be in Telluride on the 16th and probably too drunk to operate a computer.

MW said...

Bandera. Jan 7.