Sunday, December 05, 2010

Rock Canyon

Results are over here. I ended up 15th. I think I was 19th at the 7.5 mile aid station. Lots of good competition down there. Ended up with 3rd in my age group.

The splits I remember:

Mile 1 - 6:42
Mile 2 - 13:00
Mile 3 - 19:25
Mile 5 - 31:50
Mile 10 - 64:xx

Pretty much the same race as last year up to the 10 mile mark. I can't say I rallied over the final 5K, but my race was going south quickly and I was able to hold things together this year. Almost lost everything between miles 8 to 10. All in all it wasn't a great race for me, I was overdressed and wasn't feeling 100% at anytime during the run. But I guess I can't complain about a PR. Hopefully that time goes down again at Platte River.

If I were a big A-hole I'd point out that I crushed Harsha and Dillon. But I'm not one to smack talk.

No comments: