Thursday, December 23, 2010

Green Monster-Off

Resolution #1 is now on paper, to kick off on January 1. I thought $100 invented the green monster to get me to consume more veggies, but there's a whole website devoted to the drink over here. The gal ain't too shabby lookin', but she lives in Canada, and I'm not one to mess around with Digger's women. Of course, if she ever wants to try my super special green monster, complete with vodka and roofies, she is welcome to visit CO.

More info on the challenge is over on Wiley's blog. We both google image searched green monster, and while he went with something lame, I'll go with this:

My goal for 2011 is 100 pints. It will be, by far, the most vegetables I've consumed in a year.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

My goal is 101. Beat that.

Patrick Thurber said...

there's no question i'll regret this (as it's canadian in origin), but i am looking for a 2011 challenge and i'm throwing down on this. 100 green monsters for the year.

if i seriously start glowing, i'm fucking out though.

brownie said...

My new goal is 102.

We're now up to four states represented in the challenge!

MW said...

5, my sister is in Virginia.