Monday, July 10, 2006

more Texans than Texas!

Guess it's that time of the season for the Austinites to come visit Colorado!

Got to party with Dick The Boy Wonder and Big Bloody Ketchup this past Saturday, had a blast! I'll post pics once I track down my camera.

This weekend begins the Rogue invasion, with a bunch of 'em coming up for the Barr Trail Mountain Race. Nicole is coming up on Friday and I'm gonna try to get her lame ass up Colorado's tallest peak, Mt. Elbert, on Saturday.

Melissa moves up to Denver at the end of July. Look for the Texas vs. Colorado post on her blog shortly thereafter.

Two more hashers are probably gonna be up here soon for good.

Mid-August brings another Austin invasion for the Pikes Peak races. In terms of numbers, Austin is the number three city, behind only Colorado Springs and Denver.

And of course, Invihash in September. Looks like Chucky Cheeks and I are gonna hare a pub crawl on Thurs, FYI.

Anyways, all you visitors be sure to bring me some Tito's!

5 comments:

Gagger said...

Try not to run off the new transplants this time!

Annnnnnd, I'm still waiting on my Colorado Vodka...

Gaslight ;-) said...

Is Elbert on the Leadville route?

brownie said...

Nope. Leadville only goes up to 12,000 feet.

And Gagger - BBK, DTBW, and I finished off your vodka. Sorry.

Gagger said...

Then you'll just have to buy me another bottle and deliver it at Invihash.

dayoldfish said...

thinks to bring to CO ... Tito's. Things that probably won't last the flight to CO .. Tito;s