Friday, July 31, 2020

new ride

Mon - it's been raining a ton here and the track was a hot mess, so I just did a nice loop on the Garden roads.  6.5 miles.

Tues - more rain.  14 miles to/from work on the bike. 

Wed - run commute 15.  Five miles in just under 40 minutes to work.  Easy four miles back home.  Guitar lesson in the evening, followed by my weekly trip to Benny's.  Benny's got a nasty letter from the health department and you can't sit at the bar anymore.

Thurs - bike commute 55.  Ten miles to work on the bike path.  13 back home on the world's greatest commute through Bear Creek and Red Rock Canyon.  On the new bike.

My brother recently got a new bike and was going to get rid of his old Kona Unit X.  So I had him send it to me.  Loving it so far.


1 comment:

The Padre said...

Way Too Clean But Damn Sexy - Enjoy Freeing Your Mind On That Beast - All The Best

Cheers