Friday, July 24, 2020

climb

Mon - track.  8 x 200m.  Very uninspiring.  Like my 10k, but at least today didn't have a ton of people getting to witness me shitting the bed.

Tues - bike commute 53.  Four miles to work as my AM guitar practice went long.  Four miles home as it looked like it was going to flood.  CityRock 37 at lunch.

Wed - run commute 44.  4.2 miles to work.  Short as once again my guitar practice was longer than planned.  Back home was an easy 5.5 miles through Sondermann.  Added a new buckle to the collection:


Thurs - nice ten mile run on the Garden roads, which has yet to be uploaded to Garmin due to their hack.  The wife and I then went over to Red Rock Canyon for our first climb in a long time.  The route we wanted to do was occupied, so we found a new-to-us route and made it happen.  A few sketchy moments while I was trying to set up the toprope but I'm still alive.

No comments: