Tuesday, April 14, 2020

zero

On Monday I did something I can't ever remember doing before - a complete zero day.  No biking, no running, no taking the dog out, no weights.  I was terribly hungover, it was below 20F all day, it was snowing hard, and the office was closed.  And this made for a perfect storm where I sat on the couch all day.  Practiced some guitar and watched The Mandalorian in it's entirety.  Took a nap.  Ate two bags of chips and a gallon of chocolate milk.  Oof.

The one productive thing I did paid off big though - they had toilet paper at the local King Soopers!

2 comments:

The Padre said...

Outstanding

Credit Loan Solution said...


You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901) 676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)