Saturday, April 18, 2020

beer to go!

Tues - more shitty weather so another easy day.  Four mile run on the Garden trails after work.

Wed - bike commute 29.  Eleven miles to work, 13 back home.  Dropped by Red Leg on the way home as my Hazy supplies were getting a bit low.  My normal route to/from work goes right by the location of the new Red Leg brewery, and work continues and is coming along nicely.


Thurs - morning garage WOD followed by run commute 25.  3.6 miles both ways, easy.

Fri - bike commute 30.  Four miles to work, eleven back home.  $100 and I ordered supper from Front Range BBQ and not only was it delicious, but I also got a sixer of the Ska Hazy and they have beer to go!  Pictured below is the hazy from Goat Patch Brewing.  So damn perfect for the walk from FRBBQ to the house.


Fridays have become a quality night at the house as we watch Ben Morrison (lead singer of the Brothers Comatose) from his living room, then $100 has her weekly chick chat zoom thing and I retreat to the basement to practice guitar and watch the weekly Brendan Bayliss (lead singer of Umphrey's) Wine Not set.  I am up to four chords now.  But it still takes me a while to switch from one to another, and my fat fingers continue to mess things up.  But last night I was going through a song, and I may have been pretty drunk to hear this, but I swear what I was playing almost sounded a little bit like the song.

1 comment:

GZ said...

I need a FB Live stream.