Thursday, April 23, 2020

bike commute 32

Monday - started my new proj of running every single street in Pleasant Valley.  I'm approximately 33% there.

Tues - bike commute 31.  Eleven miles to work, 14 miles back home. 

Wed - run commute 26.  4.3 miles to work, with the middle two miles at 6:30 pace.  5.4 miles back home through Sondermann.

Thurs - bike commute 32.  Eleven miles to and fro'.  On my way to work, near the library about half a mile from the office, I had a random homeless guy spit on me.  Ran up to me in the middle of the street and launched a full on loogie.  I've been around homeless people a lot since I moved to Colorado, and I've never had anything like this happen to me.  Super weird. 

Got some new signs for the front yard.



5 comments:

GZ said...

yeah the spit is effed up. Whatcha do?

brownie said...

Just rode away. Not much to be gained by fighting a mentally ill, meth junkie homeless dude in the middle of the street.

The Padre said...

You Are The Better Person And Stoked You Took The Higher Road - Speaking Of Higher Roads, Dig The New Street Adventures - Well Done Brother Pitt

Cheers

Bob Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Johnson said...

I thought it was just pissed off people in PA grocery stores doing the spitting.