Friday, January 17, 2020

incline 6/track

Wed - bike commute seven.  Eleven miles to work, four miles back.  After that I headed over to Manitou for incline number six.  This is the time of year when after work feels so damn late just because it's so dark.  Felt like I started the incline at 2AM, though it was really 6:30PM.

Thurs - bike commute eight.  Same 11/4 combo as Wed.  CityRock nine at lunch, where I had a very high gravity day and wasn't able to get very far up any of the walls I tried.

Fri - up early to hit the track.  Needed to get this to keep my one track session or race every week.  First two weeks were the Rescue Run and Winter Series.  Not good conditions at 5AM - probably 17F with light but steady winds.  6 x 400m with 200m RBI.  Didn't time these as my watch was under four layers of clothes and I'm guessing they were all well over 90.

We are headed down to Canon City after work, then to the Sand Dunes for Sat and Sun.  Will likely see below 0F at the Zapata campsite where we stay.  Back on Monday so BLOS and I can hare a DIM hash that follows the route of the recent stabbing spree. 

No comments: