Monday, February 25, 2019

bike commute 11

After an hour dog hike early AM I jumped on the Lorax and took the long way to work.  About 3.5 miles out my rear tire exploded.  Was kind of stuck there so I just hiked the bike back to the house and jumped on the klunker to get to work.  Couldn't be too mad though, on the hike-a-bike back to the house I saw that this guy was having a much worse day than I was:


Hard to see but that's a jeep flipped upside down in the ditch by my house. 

Also a good session at CityRock at lunch.  Sent a new V3 that I've been working on for about a week.

I did push the hammy a bit this weekend and it's coming around.  Two hours on Saturday, one hour on Sunday.  Both road runs, but we got a ton of snow so it served as good Salida training.

For the week:

Run - 30 miles
Bike - 8 miles
Hike - 12 miles
Plus four trips to CityRock and two sessions at CorePower.  Shitty numbers considering I had Monday off work but it is what it is thanks to the hamstring.

I caught Okilly Dokilly on Saturday night.  I love the idea behind this band, but man the death metal thing just ain't my scene and after two or three songs it got really hard for me to stomach.



No comments: