Monday, June 05, 2017

weekend update

Friday was bike commute 39.  It included breaking into a friend's house to steal beer and a long stop at Red Leg.  And some rain.


Two pretty decent runs on Sat and Sun.

20 miles on Saturday on the Fat Ass course - Garden, Incline, Barr, Intemann, Red Rock Canyon.  There are approximately eight billion people in the world, and I think they were all on the Incline on Saturday.




On Sunday $100 and I headed over to Cheyenne Canon to hand out brews for the High Drive Challenge.  It had been a while since I cracked a beer open at 7AM.




After the race I had her drop me off at the bottom of the Canon and I ran home.  Cheyenne Canon, Spring Creek, up Capt Jacks, Buckhorn, 666, Section 16, Red Rock Canyon.  17 miles.

I feel pretty good after this weekend about my 14ish hour goal at San Juan.

No comments: