Thursday, June 01, 2017

May

Pretty good month in the books.  191 miles running, 309 miles on the bike, and 67 miles hiking.  And one rafting trip.

Halfway through my Incline goal at 25.  My trips to the rock gym have been trending downward as the weather has improved, but I'm still on pace at 32 climbs.  End the month at 23 run commutes and 37 bike commutes.

Well on my way to making my yearly run goal (887 miles out of 2000), bike goal (1261 of 3000) and hiking goal (322 out of 600).

And I've been pretty consistent at the Peak Bagger program.  I'm almost to the point now where I can do an entire workout without crippling myself.

Hoping for a big month in June, which will include the San Juan Solstice and (hopefully) some 14ers.  Shooting for 200 miles running and 300 miles on the bike.  Trying to place myself in position for a good Double this August.

No comments: