Thursday, June 08, 2017

run commute 25

Six miles to work, with three hard miles in there (half a mile rest in between).  6:14 for the first one (slightly downhill, but with multiple stop signs), 6:33 for the second (slightly downhill followed by slightly uphill, includes a long red light), and 6:33 for the third (slightly uphill, on trail).  Hard effort, though I plan on running a lot harder on Sunday.  I'd love to get up north to challenge GZ in a mile this summer.  I think I could come close, but right now I think that distance and effort would leave me crippled for a week.  I do still have plans to shoot for sub 18 this year, but that won't become a focus until after Pikes.

Four miles home.  Was going to ride after that but I walked the dog and went down to Front Range BBQ for some beers instead.

1 comment:

GZ said...

Bring yer worst