Thursday, April 13, 2017

Traveler!

The (hopefully) final stage of the bathroom remodel has started, so once again I'm forced to drive to work due to dog transport duties.  Definitely a first world problem but I'm not a fan of how much this has messed up my routine.

Monday - early morning dog hike with Holly and Meesha.  Ute Valley Park.  Also hit Accolade.

Tues AM - Track.  6 x 400m.  All I had time for.  My trend of not timing the intervals will come to an end, as next Tuesday I will start working out at the Manitou track with some folks from the Incline Club.

Tues PM - Blues Traveler!  Many, many moons ago this was my favorite band, but it had been a while since I had seen them.  Wasn't sure what kind of show they would put on for a small crowd in Pueblo, but thankfully they brought it and the concert was awesome.  $100 and I were in the second row.



The band posted the following pic to their instagram page, and if you look closely you can see me flashing the peace sign:


Wed - Overslept as we got home from Pueblo pretty late. but I still got in eight miles to and from work for run commute 15.  When I got home, the weather was so awesome that $100 and I jumped on the bikes for an hour in Red Rock Canyon, followed by some brews at Fossil.

Thurs AM - another hour exploring Ute Valley with the dogs.

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

We're having our kitchen remodeled in May and based on the time frame of your bathroom remodel I'm getting cold feet.