Tuesday, April 04, 2017

quarterly progress

Apparently Monday was the quarter of the year mark.  Here's where I stand on my 2017 goals.

Run - 542 of 2000 miles.  Finally back ahead after falling way behind when I jacked my cankle.  13 out of 50 run commutes.

Bike - 590 out of 3000 miles.  Behind, but let the weather warm up a bit and I'll get to work on this one.  24 out of 50 bike commutes.

Hike - 207 out of 600 miles.  Lowballed this goal, as it was made before $100 and I decided to go for the CO trail next year.

Incline - After a hot start to the year things have quieted down significantly.  16 trips.  Good number, though I need to get back after it as they are going to close it after the Pikes Marathon again this year.

CityRock - 26 trips so far.  Need to get to 54 to bring the cost below $10 per visit.  Definitely paying off as I'm becoming a much better climber.

Accolade - Nine times out of the needed 34.  The gym suffers the most when I have other stuff to do.

Phish - Have listened to every new show posted to the live Phish ap, including a Mike Gordon concert and a couple of solo Trey shows.  Plus a few shows from the archives.

Gov't Mule - Every show this year, some multiple times, once in person, plus a ton of past shows.

Nights outside - Only two nights spent outside, but I have some big plans and don't see any problem getting to 15.

On another note, fire danger is low today:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something you might want to add to get you "Bar Body Ready" for the summer: https://drunkenbunny.wordpress.com/2017/03/30/d90b-intro/