Friday, April 21, 2017

incline 19

Solid rain the whole time, with snow up top.  Soaking everything, in a good way.  Still a few peeps heading up and down the Incline as the temps were decent.

Kircher and I are having lunch tomorrow at Moonlight Pizza.  And we're biking there, leaving from my house around 5PM.  The route is 115 to 50, to 24.  Canon City, Salida, Buena Vista, Woodland Park, Colo Springs.  215 miles or so.  Neither of us has put in much time in the saddle so far this year, so hopefully it doesn't become one big shitshow.


3 comments:

Kieran McCarthy said...

Moonlight's lunch special is a heckuva deal, but I'm not sure I'd bike 200-plus miles for it. Kudos to you guys.

For your sake, I hope the wind dies down. Today's run was 9:30/miles west, 7:40/miles east, equal effort in both directions. So, yeah, windy.

brownie said...

You are welcome to join us for lunch, but I have no idea what time we'll get there. And if it doesn't stop pouring here in COS, we might not make it past Fossil Brewing.

Kieran McCarthy said...

Sounds good. I have plans with the wife late afternoon/evening, but if you actually somehow manage to make it here by lunch time, shoot me a text at 720-635-5503, and I'll buy you guys a beer for your (perhaps foolish) cycling heroics.