Friday, November 11, 2016

who won?

Catching up before we head down to Canon City to get away from everything for a few days. 

Getting somewhat antsy to start ramping up the training again.  Not for anything specific, but without any purpose I'm much more likely to slack off, as I've been doing for a while now, averaging about 25 miles running per week.

Mon - Five miles in the Garden before work, then a night trip to CityRock, including an hour of their yoga/pilates/core class.

Tues - Morning climb at CityRock, bike commute #115.

Wed - Up very late on Tuesday drinking away the election shitshow.  Woke up late, but I knew my boss would be late as well, so the dog and I went hiking in the Garden for an hour.  Bike commute #116.  And even though I was hungover, I managed a decent 10K run on the Garden roads after work.

Thursday - Morning climb at CityRock.  Nothing after work as $100 and I went to see Dave Ramsey speak.


Friday - 10K road run. 

One of my favorite van dwellers, Alex Honnald, upgraded his van.

Ladies and gentlemen, the next President of the United States:


1 comment:

The Padre said...

What A Game, Congrats!!!!