Tuesday, November 01, 2016

October

Pretty good month for the off-season.  Been spending lots of time in the gym, be that CityRock or Bon Fitness or Accolade, so I'm not getting too fat with the decreased aerobic stuff.

Running - 152 miles
Biking - 278 miles
Hiking - 67 miles

Up to commute 111 on the year.  Eleven on the month, not too shabby considering I was in Maine for a week.

Recently noticed that I wore a hole right through my current road shoes - the Altra Instinct 3.5.  Luckily, I had this e-mail appear in my inbox yesterday:


Ordered up a pair of NB Fresh Foam 1080.  Didn't have to pay a penny for the $150 shoes. 

Went for a walk over lunch, trying to spend as much time outside as possible before the cold weather arrives.  Wish Pikes would stay like this all year long.

No comments: