Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday

Monday- Easy five miler in the AM.  After work I shot over to Whistle Pig for the PPRR full moon run.  The beer at Whistle Pig is absolutely terrible and I'm not sure how those guys stay in business.  After one pint there it was back across town to Shae's for the final DIM hash of the year.  Easy trail as we went from Shae's to Alchemy to my garage.


Tuesday - Pretty hungover all day and all I was able to get done on the workout front was a three mile hike with the dog.  I thought of it as a lost day, she thought it was the best thing to ever happen in the history of the world.



Good ride yesterday up to Greenland, and that caps off my finish in the Cup 'O Dirt Challenge.  Glad to have that out of the way as at some point it is supposed to start getting cold and snowy here in Colorado.  But Wednesday it was 70F.

Wednesday evening I went over to Manitou Brewing for their run club.  Four mile run through the Garden, followed by cheap wings and their delicious High Ground IPA.  Also had the Trinity Chilly Water there, it's a yearly release and once again they nailed it.

Not a big Carmello fan, mostly due to his ties to the evil empire of Syracuse, but I loved this commercial:

3 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Just found a Trinity Brewing bottle cap in my fleece jacket. Must have slipped it in there as a souvenir back in August.

brownie said...

Awesome! If they bottle the Chilly Water I'll send you some.

Bob Johnson said...

Thanks JT!