Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Barr Trail

Zero physical activity on Friday and Saturday due to the long nights of drinking that have been going on.

On Sunday I went over to Manitou to run with the Incline Club.  I went up Barr Trail for five miles and came back down.  Went better than expected, and I was able to run most of it.


Did an hour of hot yoga on Sunday night.  As I was there, the dog got into some food not meant for her, and she has been puking all over the place since.  Yuk.  That made for a shitty night of sleep, but I still got out for an easy five miler on Monday morning.  And then another hour in Red Rock Canyon after work. 

21F on Tuesday morning for the bike to work.  Joy.  We did set a new record today however, this is the longest the Springs has gone without measurable snow.

No comments: