Tuesday, September 20, 2016

running again

Two good runs this weekend, different directions of my 10K Garden road loop.  About an hour each.

No running on Monday, but I did bike home via Cheyenne Canon.  Going to ride there as much as possible while the weather remains decent.

Easy five miler in the Garden this morning.

Cankle still isn't 100%, but I need to start running again so I don't get too much fatter than usual.

Followed the Appalachian Trail FKT debacle today.  I want to believe.  It's just really, really, really hard to.  Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.


Meltzer told Outside Magazine that his first beer after finishing his hike was a Yuengling!


2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Was that the only beer available?

brownie said...

Karl is a well known beer snob and only drinks high quality brews!