Friday, September 16, 2016

Holly

My brother sent me this pic the other day.  One is his dog, the other is my mom's pup.  Both are named Holly.


Every dog my parents have owned, since I can start remembering shit around five years old, has been named Holly.  I think this is the sixth one.  My dog and my brother's dog would make eight Hollies that have been in the Teisher family over the last few decades.  The first few were mutts taken from the local pound, but after I left the house my dad found some Amish dude with a chocolate lab puppy and since then the current Holly has been some kind of lab.  Including mine, who thinks she is a weimariner but does have some lab in her.

Here is $100 walking the Hollies during our recent trip to Titusville:


Oh yeah, we got our Holly this sweat new collar on our trip.  Her new nickname is The Terrible Dog.

1 comment:

Jeff Farrell said...

I worked for VisionQuest over 20 years ago. Lived in a teepee in Franklin Pa for a year and then did 3000 miles on the wagon train the next year......hardcore!!