Wednesday, September 07, 2016

crusty butt

Great time out in Crested Butte over the weekend.  Rained a bit, so we didn't get as much riding in as we'd have liked, but we finally got to ride the 401 trail which was every bit as awesome as advertised.  CB seems like a super dog and van friendly town, and we will definitely be back.

Off to Pittsburgh tomorrow to visit some family, drink some Iron City, and watch Pitt kick the crap out of Ped State.  Cankle is still jacked up but I am hoping to run some miles in Schenley Park while I'm back.

A few pics from the past weekend:












3 comments:

Jeff Valliere said...

The 401k trail is awesome. Ped state, that is too funny.

brownie said...

Ped State is the alma mater of the infamous Nick Pedophilia!

The Padre said...

401 so rocks!! I say that because chunked up my toes and bust my pedal on a rock. Also, last time I rode it was Jerrys B-day two summers ago. Safe Travels East & Soak Up The Atmosphere.


Cheers