Wednesday, August 31, 2016

snow

Thanks to all those who have reached out to me via all the various outlets.  Much appreciated. If you sent a private message and I haven't responded, please forgive me, life has been very hectic the last week or so.

It's still August but Pikes has received a massive amount of snow already.  I'm not a climate change denier, but I am disappointed in the slow pace of global warming.  I can't wait for the day that snow stops happening.  Fuller, you need to quit biking and start driving your hummer more.  These pics were taken during our walk this morning.





Love my backyard.


At least once a week the dog and I relax and watch The Road From Karakol.  Not sure why it resonates with me so much.  Turns out the guy in the film, Kyle Dempster, is in trouble.  I have a lot of not-so-good opinions on folks, especially the extreme athletes, who utilize the crowdfund thing to bail themselves out of jams, but today I didn't dwell on that when I gave a small bit of loot to his SAR efforts.



No comments: