Friday, January 08, 2016

winter continues...

I start to begin dreaming about longer days and warmer temperatures as soon as I buy my first Red Rock tickets of the year.  Sort of the very unofficial beginning of spring for me.  Thought that was going to be today, as I tried to get $100 and I some two day passes to the Umphrey's show.


So right at 10AM - and I mean RIGHT AT 10AM as I've done this ticket thing before - I tried to get the hook up, but they were already sold out.  Boo.

So winter continues for at least another week, until these tix go on sale to the general public.



To get over my disappointment, I picked up tickets to see these guys, who are coming to the live music mecca of the Springs in February:


3 comments:

The Padre said...

Thumbs Up On Both Of These Bands!! Seen Them Many Times. UM has over priced me at the Belly Up so we make the trip to SLC for the $25 show and $40 room. BUT not this year as they are passing on SLC. And BTW, VIP UM Red Rocks is a phuc-n awesome experience!!! Vegan, veggie, & meat dishes during dinner and the band is super casual and friendly.

I have a ton of UM Live CD's from when they would burn the show right after that particular show. Happy to send some SBD/UM Live shows your way.

Stay Strong,
Cheers

P.S. AJ Doesn't Stand A Chance Against The Steel Curtain

The Padre said...

Dude,
Huge Win And Congrats!! We so enjoyed that game and what an atmosphere. Best of luck during the Donkies match up and hope you score a tix!!

Cheers

brownie said...

I never worried, I knew there was no way we'd lose to the Bungles in the playoffs.