Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mariachi

Dog was sick late last week.  Then my bout with food poisoning.  $100 was sick the past two days.  Not sure what the hell is going on.  We'll bathe the entire house in bleach just in time for a bunch of runners to come over and mess everything up again.

5.8 miles around Old Colorado City this morning.

Rode the Mariachi to work the past two days.  After riding the Beargrease alone for the previous two months, it sort of feels like I'm going to break the 29er in half.  Need to get used to her again as she'll be making the trip to DK200 with me.

3 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

What will you be drinking for the game tonight (Sunday)?

brownie said...

Depends on where I go to watch the game. If I stay in, I have a few cans of Iron City left.

Bob Johnson said...

Nugget Nectar (Troegs) and Overbite IPA (Old Forge Brewing in Danville) for me.