Friday, October 16, 2015

World Dairy Expo

My in-laws have made quite a living from selling cow waterbeds.  I still barely believe it even though I've seen it with my own eyes.  And while we were down in Wisconsin it was during the World Dairy Expo, which apparently is a big deal.  I got to go for a day and check it out.  I saw farm equipment that I had no idea what it was used for, got a free John Deer hat, saw a bunch of cows, and ate a ton of ice cream and cheese.  I also learned there's quite the cutthroat market for bull semen.





3 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

I don't even have an effin' waterbed. WTF.

brownie said...

We are trying to get one for the dog.

Anonymous said...

I sent the sweepstakes photo to colleagues here at the labs with the Heading: "How do you take YOUR coffee?"