Wednesday, October 21, 2015

track

Monday - easy five miles in the AM.  Was going to run again Monday evening, but I ran into some old friends and we went to Brewer's Republic instead.  One of the gals in this pic owns Springs In Bloom, which was named the best flower shop in the Springs today.


Tues - had to work early so no morning run.  Can't remember the last time I didn't run on a Tuesday morning.  Got out for seven miles on the Garden roads in the evening.

Wed AM - track.  4 x 800m.  2:59, 58, 55, 55.  You can tell the weather took a turn for the worse this morning, it was chilly and there was some god awful rain/snow mix falling.  Ugh.  Not my best effort ever, but I don't know if I've ever gone sub three on the first 800m interval, so there's that.

Has everyone noticed that Pitt is ranked in the top 25 this week!

Fossil Brewing (now called Fossil Craft Beer thanks to lawyers) turns one year old this weekend.  I will definitely be getting one of the new t-shirts!


3 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

The last time I did any sort of speed work you weren't a master.
Just read the reason why Fossil changed their name. The other brewery won't comment. Weird.

brownie said...

Bob, you need to get back to the track!

Bob Johnson said...

No track tomorrow but if all goes well I may do a little jog on some trails at Shenandoah Natl Park.