Sunday, October 25, 2015

weekend update

The hay is in the barn for NYC.  If shit goes south early, I may just bail and do the Five Boroughs Five Beers challenge.  I will have ID and loot on me just in case.

Fantastic weather this weekend and I spent as much time outside as possible.  On Saturday I ran in the new Cheyenne Mountain Run, an awesome race that will soon become an area classic.  Ran pretty hard the way up, then slacked off a bit coming down.  Some pics, courtesy of Pikes Peak Sports:



Right after the run I headed over to Fossil Brewing to help them celebrate their one year anniversary.  Great to see those guys going strong after twelve month in the business.  After that, it was over to Manitou for the Coffin Races.  Good times!  $100 and I dressed to the nines for the event:


Easy hour on the Garden roads on Sunday morning, followed by a bacon cheeseburger from King's Chef.  Yummy.

Also got the dog out quite a bit over the weekend.  The Garden, Red Rock Canyon, and Stratton Open Space.  The dog sure is pooped tonight.







1 comment:

The Padre said...

So with the Golden Bears ( 20th ) losing to UCLA, Pitt ( 25th ) should continue to move up the rankings after "beating" the Q on the road. Congrats Brother