Friday, January 11, 2013

CRUD dreamin'

Man, I had the strangest dream last night.

Location: Colorado Springs.  But CS had a huge Mississippi-like river flowing through it.  And CS also had it's own NBA team.  Because me, Rick H, and Brandon S were down at the river catching frogs, which is just what folks here happened to do before NBA games.  And it was new year's eve.

Suddenly, a Navy gunship pulls up and opens fire.  We see the people they're shooting at, and it's Keith G, Mountain Man Steve, and John O from the Colorado Running Company.  Somehow we realize that those three are terrorists plotting to blow up the NBA stadium during the game that night.

The dream then cuts to Paul D's kitchen, which I've never been in.  I'm telling Paul about the plan of the three terrorists, and suddenly Steve is behind me.  A huge fight ensues.  Steve has magical ninja powers for this dream, and he's just whooping ass despite being heavily outnumbered.  I'm unable to join that fight as Cereta (Keith's wife in real life as well as this dream) is trying to take my iPad from me, because somehow the iPad holds proof of the bomb plot.  She's not involved in the plot but doesn't want her husband to go to jail.

I finally get control of the iPad just as Steve produces a gun.  But the gun seems to zap his ninja powers, as I somehow end up locking the gun and Steve's hand into one of the drawers on Paul's kitchen counter.  We then proceed to beat his ass.

I must have been moving around on the bed during all this, because as we were kicking Steve's teeth in the dog got annoyed and woke me up.

Weird.

I did see Steve at his house as I was finishing the Incline last night, so maybe that somehow factored into all this.  He gave no indication he was planning a terrorist plot, however.

4 comments:

Brandon S said...

Did some research on the frog hunting bit for you. According to this: http://www.myislamicdream.com/catching_frogs.html , the presence of the frogs may allude to our three way battle for 2013 Cherry Picker of the Year. Or according to this one, perhaps the "carelessness concerning health" foreshadows the CRUD eating challenge of the century where I actually compete http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=frog. Peanut butter?

Steve Pero said...

Far out, Dude!

Seeya on Saturday....

Brandon Fuller said...

This should be a major motion picture.

GZ said...

I think the burgers are starting to have adverse effects.