Thursday, January 24, 2013

another book

Been on the library wait list since this book came out, got it right before Lance's big date with Oprah.  If I cared about bike racing I'd be a lot more disgusted.  Hopefully this kind of BS never happens in the distance running world.

I'm not a big fan of cheaters, but something in me finds it awesome that Jan Ullrich has made a living off doping:


This post will probably come back to haunt me once Tony and Peter have their beards busted for doping...

5 comments:

nmp said...

I'm half way through Hamilton's book. A bit disturbing, and surprising the lengths they went to win (I would say cheat we all know they weren't actually cheating...). Makes LA look like a total a$$ also.

Andy said...

It's a good book. I might just read it again for the heck of it.

Matt said...

Coyle's Lance Armstrong's War was pretty good.

But I'm done with those goof balls. The whole tights thing is such a give away - yeah I'm talking about triathlon too. Boo.

Shad Mika said...

Wow you can read! I am about 3/4th of the way through that one. Interesting that is for sure.

Andy said...

Another thought on the book... if yo don't like the story, it does read more like a "how to" book also.