Monday, May 14, 2012

Pikes Peak Sports Triple Crown Running Team

AM - 30 minutes easy with the dog, three miles.

Will do a report on the aptly named Quad Rock soon.  Very easy effort, finished in 11:31.  As would be expected, Nick and the FoCo group put on a fantastic event.  Still a lot of work to do before Hardrock, but I'm starting to feel good about where I'm at right now.

I'm now a paid, professional blogger.  I have quit my job and will be living out of my truck for the time being.  Next few weeks in a parking lot in the Garden, then over to the Section 16 trailhead, then some quality time up high on Pikes somewhere.  OK, maybe not, but I do get a hundred bones as well as a comped entry into the Triple Crown.

And since I'm big time now, I need a new profile pic:


1 comment:

mike_hinterberg said...

Great day for a long run, when otherwise it would've been harder to get out of bed early.
Wish I coulda chatted more, but glad you found your way to Mayor of Old Town!