Thursday, November 06, 2008

netflix

I really shouldn't build up my netflix queue when I'm drunk. For tonight's entertainment, I get to watch "Killer Klowns From Outer Space." The beta:

"An alien band of killer clowns descends from the cosmos to harvest scores of small-town victims, cocooning their prey in cotton candy to save for later. With the extraterrestrials disguised as harmless circus employees, the authorities don't suspect a thing. But the joke is on the clowns when two street-wise teens (Grant Kramer and Suzanne Snyder), armed with an ice-cream truck, do battle to save their friends in this cult favorite."

Luckily I have a lot of booze in the house...

2 comments:

ESPN said...

That movie is hilarious...and kinda creepy. I am pretty sure I watched it drunk though. I don't like clowns!

Gagger said...

hahahaha!