Tuesday, November 04, 2008

election day run

Whew, that was close. As much as I hate going to the biggest poser club of the area, jack quinn's running club, a friend asked me if I'd help her out so I felt kinda obliged. But, just before I left she called and bailed, freeing me to use the great weather and extra voting time off work for a decent trail run. Did the Intemann loop from my house, which heads down Manitou Ave to Crystal Park Road, curls around through the cemetary, and follows the Intemann trail back over to Iron Springs. Ends at the American Legion flagpole, an even five miles. Took it super easy, felt real good.

Start time - 4:30 PM
Distance - 5.0 miles
Time - 51:49
Pace - 10:22 minutes per mile
Weather - clear, unseasonably warm, upper 50s
Weight - 175.0 pounds

No comments: