Friday, February 15, 2008

weekend

Should be a helluva weekend coming up, starting tonight with Galactic!



Boobs, Katie, Melissa, and I are gonna hit the show after visiting a few of the finer establishments along Colfax avenue. Pre-concert burgers and Pabst at the Cherry Cricket, mmmm....

Tomorrow Melissa and I are heading up to Boulder for a long run on the Mesa trail. After that it's time to finally visit the Boulder Flatlanders hash, the only Colorado kennel I haven't hashed with.

Coming back Saturday evening to hang out in Manitou. Sunday morning it's fun with the Incline Club. Sunday afternoon I wanna do some outdoor bouldering, either gonna hit Garden of the Gods or, more likely, head up to Morrison. The Morrison trip would allow me to hit the Denver hash as well, which sounds like it'll be exploring the area around my favorite concert venue, Red Rocks Amphitheater.

And, of course, no better place to end the weekend than the acid jazz jam at the Ancient Mariner!

1 comment:

Gagger said...

That is one jam packed weekend!