Sunday, February 10, 2008

51.4

That's right, bitches! Topped 50 miles this week for the first time in a while. Feel great, though I am gonna take a rest day tomorrow. Still more than a month to go before the first race of the season, the Salida marathon, and I'm in much better shape at this point than I've been for the past two. Pace is still retardedly slow due to all the ice and snow, but at least I'm getting the miles in. Can't wait 'till the weather improves.

To celebrate the half century mark, I went to purple castle today. For some reason I had to get that sticker (I didn't make it last time I was in) and ate so much I felt like I was gonna throw up for the next two hours. The sticker was mine though!

Few pics from today's run. Went from my place, along the Intemann trail, over to Red Rocks Canyon and back. Basically all of these trails are now in my backyard.



3 comments:

Rafael said...

I am very jealous of your backyard

aka Moogy said...

you suck bitch!!

Lulu said...

Good job ass clown. Now you might make it through half of hardrock, though I doubt it!