Wednesday, February 06, 2008

manitou mardi gras

Since @ss Gagger won't post her pics, I had to steal this one off BLOS. This is from the pub crawl on Friday night. Great time, but not quite up to the standards we set at the hash/parade on Sat morning or the total drunkardfest we pulled off on Sat night. Gagger and I even managed to tie one on again on Sunday night. Damn, almost felt like I was back at TexMex with all the booze going around.

Think I'm gonna coordinate with our P2H4 friends and make this one an annual event. Hopefully it won't fall on Snowdown weekend in the future, though the only difference between the two events was the lack of a $69 rego for mardi gras.

Also, might have yet another Manitou weekend for the annual coffin races! This year's race will be held on October 25...

3 comments:

Gagger said...

I'm working on them! I have almost 600 that took all freaking night to upload.

I can't believe we got drunk twice on Saturday. That rocked!

Impala Mama said...

brownie, if it heightens your fun, I would be more than happy to collect $69 per hasher for next years Mardi Gras Hash. I will even create a website dedicated to the run.

Jes said...

Who's the dude in yellow? He did time in Korea?