Thursday, February 07, 2008

good quote

"In my parents' day and age, they were sent away, they were shunned, they were called what they are. There was at least a sense of shame," Liston said of unmarried teen parents. "There's no sense of shame today. Society condones it. I think it's wrong. They're sluts. And I don't mean just the women. I mean the men, too."

-Rep Larry Liston (State Rep, Colorado Springs)

Liston is gonna get hemmed up in the press for calling pregnant teens "sluts," but it was nice to see someone address the problem. Colorado has serious issues with this, hopefully the comments push folks to start coming up with a solution. I e-mailed Liston the Kimchi solution (always cum in the girl's face) but he has yet to get back to me...

4 comments:

Rafael said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Gagger said...

Good one! Well, actually I think her boobs is a better location.

Shorey said...

Hahaha!

Nick said...

I pretty sure castrating you would solve the problem, but I like the kimchi solution.

As you can see, with our third child on the way, it hasn't worked for C-4 and me yet.

But we still love to practice our "exit strategy."